Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Lord's Day

This past week has been very busy since I have been writing and sending out as many manuscripts as I could.  Today I have paused and reflected on my many blessings.  Such a wonderful message was delivered from the pulpit today and as I ponder over it I have begun to think back along the paths my life has taken.  Would that I could do things over again, many in such different ways, but I know that I am where I am supposed to be at this time in my life.  This is not a life of chaos; our God is a God of order and my life is a life ordained by our Lord and Savior and one that I will try to live out in utmost humility. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment