Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Monday, January 3, 2011

Something new is just around the corner....

Miss Winnie Lilly's Extraordinary House is coming out soon.  This is a story about children using their imaginations to create wonderful experiences.  I look forward to introducing you to this delightful lady and her interesting house.

Time is moving on so quickly that it is almost the end of the first week in this new year.  There are so many blessings to count and so many friends to thank....I appreciate all of the support everyone has given me with my first two books and it has given me much encouragement to continue to go where some of you have gone before....my rejections in hand, I walk proudly down the path.

I am having some health problems at this time and will be having some tests done.  I know that prayers are there for me and I praise God for all my friends.  I know that whatever happens it is for my good and for His glory and, therefore, will be just fine.  I will do what has to be done and get on with life. 

It was a wonderful holiday season with birthdays, Christmas, New Year's, etc.  I wish I could have spent all the time with all my family but everyone lives so far away anymore.  That is something that I will never get used to...having everyone so spread out.  That is the way of the world anymore, but one thing for sure is that we are never far away from our Lord and that is the important thing. If I could have whatever I wanted it would be for all my loved ones to be in one place at one time.  I know one thing, they are all in my heart.

For those of you who read my tiny blog, thank you and I appreciate the fact that you take your time to travel my path with me.  As uninteresting as my life seems to be at times, it is still unique and I enjoy sharing some of it with other people who have nothing better to do.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment