Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Kimmy's birthday...

Today is my granddaughter's birthday and I am reminded how much my family means to me.  I am also reminded just how quickly everyone ages, including myself.  Today is the time to enjoy each other and make memories that nobody can ever take away.  We can carry those memories with us wherever we go and whatever we do.  They are God's special gift to us and let us not forget to count that in our blessings when we thank Him.  All of my grandchldren have brought me so much joy.  They are all so different and teach me things in so many different ways.  Now I have great grandchildren and I will learn from them, also.  I pray I will see them grow up and come to know their children.  If that is not God's plan, then I will know that I have stored up enough memories all these years to last me my lifetime.  Thank you, Lord for this special birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment