Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coming from Tate Publishing

My book, A Star for Anana, is in its illustrations phase at Tate and the illustrator is a delightful young woman. I say "young" because she sounds young and everyone is younger than I am at this point.  Her first draft was great and little Anana has truly come to life.  I will be waiting patiently for this book to come out but I am very excited and can't wait to share her with the rest of the world.  So, follow along with me and see what the Lord has in store. 

Today was really exciting.  The dishwasher broke and the magic man who came to fix it said it didn't need any new parts.  So, with some kind words and TLC it is running again.  Yipee!  Now I can quit thinking about that and move on to other important things.

I love my friends and thank you all if you happen to read my blogs...my heart is missing all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment