Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Is Your Name?

My latest book, What Is Your Name?  has just been released and will be delivered right after Thanksgiving.  It is written to be read by your child or fun read aloud. It has a poem about each individual animal with real photos of that animal...to delight all ages.  Animals include the elephant, giraffe, tiger, lion, mouse, kangaroo, crocodile, humpback whale, bald eagle, monkey, worm, bunny, and other poems.  Send me an email for shipping if you would like more than one book. 

I am blessed to have so many supportive people in my life and  I couldn't write without them.  To all of you, a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment