Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Is Your Name?

My newest book has been released and I think it's a hit.  Children are loving the pictures of the animals and they like the poems.  So, all in all, it has been fun.  The printing was a problem since the first two printings had typos.  I guess we are all human and I am not laboring over the fact. It was an experience and fun. For those of you who would like to see it my website is http://www.carolynfindlaydavisbooks.com/  I would welcome your support and  appreciate all of my friends who have been so supportive.

The Christmas holidays are nearing and I have so many blessings to count.  It snowed today and I couldn't help but think how dependent I am on my wonderful children who came to shovel me out.  The snow is beautiful and I pray for safety for all those who have to travel in it.

The birds were especially hungry today and I know that God takes care of each of them..how could I doubt that He will take care of me?  I praise Him today as always.  May He bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment