Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The First Manuscript is Completed...

Today is the first day of the rest of my book selling days.  The completed manuscript has been sent to the publisher along with all the beautiful illustrations done by my granddaughter.  It's a masterpiece...that is, we think it is.  Now for the wait for the printer to do its job and voila!  We will be in business.  The first book to be published in full by Carolyn Findlay Davis and illustrated by Kimberly Freeman.  It is called Miss Sara Sit-A-Spell's Garden and is a delightful story to be enjoyed by children of all ages. 

My web page is being designed and soon will be up and running.  This is an exciting time and I am pleased to have you travel along with me to see where the end result will be...secretly, I know it will be gobbled up by a large publishing company and be on the best seller list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment