Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miss Sara Sit-a-Spell has arrived...

What a happy surprise to see the final proof of Miss Sara Sit-a-Spell's Garden.  It is even cuter than I thought it would be..so bright and cheery with colorful pictures throughout.  I am thrilled to say the least and I am so proud of my granddaughter, Kimberly, for doing such a great job with the illustrations.

So...this is my encouragement to all of you who are traveling this path with me...never give up.  Sooner or not, you will see your work in print and bringing smiles to the little ones who will be reading it.  Thanks for staying with me because the work is not finished. There are three more books in the publishing process and each will await your review.

The website to order is http://www.carolynfindlaydavisbooks.com/
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment