Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Thursday, May 30, 2013

It has been a long time since I have added to this page and I am not certain that anyone even reads it.  However, I now live in Jasper, IN and absolutely love it here.  I live in the country and enjoy listening to the birds and working in my new garden.

It has been a long transition and I now live in a mother-in-law apartment in a house with my oldest son and his family.  This is a new experience for all of us and I think we are adjusting very well.
I also have rescued another cat, Lilly, and she and Winston have become great friends.  Time changes things but the Lord reminds us to praise Him in whatever our circumstances and I am doing just that.  Life is good.  I don't see my other two children very much but will enjoy them whenever I can.

My granddaughter just gave birth to a baby girl this morning so that makes me a great grandmother four times.  How blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment