Welcome to my world of writing. Go with me where many of you have gone before.

Carolyn

Carolyn

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A new day has begun....

I am finally back after recovering from surgery.  The Lord has been so good and has restored my health; I praise Him for that. 

The farmer's market begins Saturday and I will be there selling my books.  I have five now, ready to go.  A Star for Anana has just been published by Tate and I have the audio version, also.  It has been a fun road to travel but now the hard part comes...getting the word out and encouraging the purchase of those books.

I have made so many new friends along this road and many through Facebook.  I so appreciate the help and support I have received and I hope to continue this blog along the way into the future.  God bless all my friends and family who have stood beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment